To achieve program goals, evidence-based programs need to be implemented as designed. This is what we refer to as implementation fidelity.
What training do we offer?
To assist you with implementation fidelity, we offer the following trainings:
- Teacher / Facilitator Training – For leaders of the RY class or CAST group.
- Administrator Training – For administrators and directors responsible for the program.
- Coordinator Training – For supervisors of the Teacher/Facilitator(s).
- Customized Support – Long distance or on-site training and consultation addressing the specific needs of your program team.
Where do we offer trainings?
- At your site: If you have 5 or more participants, it’s cost effective for you to bring a trainer to your site.
- At another’s site: If fewer than 5 people in your geographic area need training, find a scheduled training with openings on our training calendar and sign up. Or contact us and we will add your name to our waiting list and will notify you when training space is available.
- Online: Program Administrator Training is self-paced and available online!
When do we offer training?
We offer training year round, on demand. If you don’t see a training that suits your needs on our Training Calendar, please contact us.