Four areas of support:
Reconnecting Youth has designed the Grant Development section to help institutions develop their required Wellness Programs and has a dedicated staff to provide the technical support needed to accomplish this. This division also provides an added layer of support by way of grant development and implementation for a variety of educational schools, programs, and agencies.
The RY Company provides an array of ancillary educational resources in a
downloadable format. These resources range from curriculum descriptions for various audiences, PowerPoint presentations, grant writing templates, crisis response planning, and much more. The RY Company also provides three areas of training including Teacher/Facilitator, Administrator, Coordinator, as well as Customized Support that is tailored to your individual needs.
RY provides highly qualified technical assistance We offer FREE support via phone/email to anyone who has completed one of our trainings. Feel free to contact us at any time. We are eager to help you make your program a success!
On-site support is recommended and customizable to your needs. Prices will vary based on objectives and related travel expenses. On-site customized support can include:
- Implementation fidelity monitoring and feedback
- Staff supervision meetings
- Booster trainings
- Program assessment and evaluation
- Site-based planning
Contact us to discuss the appropriate support for your program.
Ensure the sustainability of prevention outcomes by building stakeholder support for your program, showing and sharing results, and obtaining steady funding. The goal of sustainability in the model is to implement and maintain effective programs and systems that are continually responsive to stakeholder needs. If addressed intentionally through strategic planning process. The following areas create sustainability:
- Alignment of program with stakeholder needs. Despite the capacity of the organization to implement an innovation, it must meet the needs of intended users and other stakeholders if it is to be sustained. Less complexity, more compatibility, and a high degree of perceived benefit are associated with sustainability.
- Relationship among stakeholders. Establishing and maintaining positive relationships among stakeholders supports sustainability. Collaboration between program developers and implementers and supportive networks among implementers is helpful.
- Quality of program implementation. Commitment to quality of program implementation via process, fidelity, and outcomes evaluation based on logic models helps sustain an innovation and ensure commitment by adopters.
- Effectiveness. Commitment to effectiveness is also critical to sustainability.
- Ownership among stakeholders. Strengthening ownership of an innovation among stakeholders and adopters increases its sustainability. Ownership has a stronger influence on sustainability than do regulative measures.